Monday, April 23, 2007

Vickie Crance and Naibara Grand


Name: Vickie Crance/ FW
Home: Irvine, Ky.
5 hrs. from Biltmore, will arrive Thurs. afternoon
Mostly black biothane with florescent on it. Big Horn endurance saddle.
Boots on all 4.

I have 2860 miles & have done 7 100's. Including winning the individual
bronze medal at the 2003 Pan Am.
Was really enjoying the 100 mile rides, then broke my leg real bad in 2004.
Just now trying to get back in full swing.

Horse: Naibara Grand/11 yrs. Gelding
Miles: 1055/ 22 rides/ 21 completions
This will be his second 100
Bought Grand as a 5 yr. old. Was out of racing bloodlines. Never broke. Out
to pasture until I bought him.
He was the wildest horse I have had. After a 2 month stay with a good ole
cowboy & a few years of wet saddle pads, he has turned out to be one of the
best. He has brought me back after my accident.
He wears size 1 shoe & 2 easyboot
I use perform & win for the most part, & endure max.
I feed southern states, Triple Crown 10/10. Plus beet pulp. On rides, what
ever I can get him to eat.

My goal is always to complete first & if possible top 10, but we all know
how that goes!!

No comments: